Dot Your I’s And Cross Your T’s
The busy summer season is coming and we want you to be ready! Here’s a few items to check off your to-do list as summer approaches – such as upcoming holiday hours, the Trek Extended Spring Rebates, and more.
Holiday Hours: We’ve got special Holiday Hours coming up and there will be limited support via our Emergency Line on Monday, May 30th. We will be back with our normal support hours on Tuesday, May 31st.
Run the Rebate: If your shop participated in the Extended Spring Rebates for Trek bikes, it’s almost time to prepare your rebate form. Any bikes on the rebate list that were sold between April 9th and May 31st should be included on this form and submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by June 10th.
Sign up (and Mark Your Calendar): Get ready for the Summer 2016 version of Ascend by signing up for our Summer 2016 Release Webinar on Monday, June 20th at 11:00 AM CDT. Use this opportunity to get a detailed overview of the new features and ask any questions.
Watch the Window: There has been a recent push from Microsoft to update to Windows 10. The Windows 10 update is classified as a Recommended Update – which many computers run automatically. Ascend is compatible with Windows 10 and should run normally, but there are a couple things to keep an eye out for:
- Windows 10 may reset some of your computer’s Network and Sharing defaults related to network connected printers. If that happens, you will need to update your advanced sharing options.
- Windows 10 can cause issues with your Epson receipt printers (and any other Epson printers you might have). If you upgrade to Windows 10 and Ascend crashes or times out at the end of a sale (when the receipt should print), give our support line a call and we can help you out!
Don’t Miss Out on May: Check out our May hardware sales while they’re still available:
- Standard client (workstation) PCs are 5% off
- Standard server PCs are 10% off
- Cash drawers are 10% off
- Epson receipt printers are $50 off
Any hardware purchases over $500 qualify for special financing terms. And all of our PC purchases include Dell Gold Warranty coverage for three years – so if there are any issues during that time, you can call Dell’s Gold-level technical support, and repairs will be made on-site as soon as the next business day. Just email email@example.com to get hooked up!Tags: Cash Reconciliation, holiday, Summer 2016, Windows 10