Spring has Sprung!
Spring has sprung and so has Ascend Version 2.9! We released the latest version this past Tuesday night (3/18). Over 400 locations have updated. If you haven’t yet, there are plenty of reasons to do it now.
Read All About It:
We’ve been blogging about the reasons to update since the end of January. Here’s a summary of the articles for you:
- “What You See is What You Get” Receipts print out in the same order as the sales screen.
- “Make Your Bookkeeper Happy” Your bookkeeper will spend less time importing QuickBooks files.
- “Your Gateway to Success” Connect easily to Ascend Online Reports, the Ascend Customer Network and our UserVoice forum.
- “Fuel Your Marketing Program” Use the new Customer Panel in the Sales screen to collect more customer data.
- “Where Everybody Knows Your Name” Use the new Customer Panel to know your customers better.
- “It’s Time for Your Ascend Health Checkup” Use the new Ascend Health Checkup report to get your Inventory Health Score.
But Wait, There’s More!
- We hosted webinars earlier this week to show you how all these new features work. If you couldn’t make it, you can still watch it. Click here to view a recording.
- There are more new updates and fixes not mentioned here or the webinar. Read about them in our newly formatted, concise release notes.
- The Inventory and Sales History Report is available for you to use now on Ascend Online Reports. The Customer Data Capture Report will be available next week. Watch the next two editions of this blog for more details.