The More You Know
Ascend version 2.12 included many big improvements when it was released a month ago, but a few small features may have gone unnoticed. To make sure that you’re getting the most out of Ascend, we’re highlighting a few more smaller additions in this weeks post.
Individuality, Rewarded: User-specific grid views are now available within the Category Mapper and Work Orders Due screens. Easily:
- Organize work order and product information to reduce the amount of time needed to view what’s important to you
- Customize work order and product headers by rearranging, sorting, or hiding any columns such as Brand, SKU, Customer Name and Date Due
- Create user-specific layouts that follow users from one workstation to another
Best Fit: Expanded category drop-down menus make it easier to display category names regardless of length.
- View entire category names with many useful reports like In-Store Products, Inventory by Category Retail, and Reconciled Inventory
- Take advantage of the extra space while linking products within Database Explorer
Detail Oriented: Work Order Details has also received a few improvements that give users more control. Quickly:
- View and edit Work Order Details within the Work Order window without having to manually save the transaction
- Return to the Work Order window without having to modify any Work Order Details if you’ve accidently clicked on the WO Detail icon. Just click ‘Cancel’!
Best System, Best Support, Best Team: Besides improving our software, we’re constantly looking for ways to help make your business perform to its potential. So, whether your find yourself in need of more receipt paper, an updated scanner, or a new PC give us a call to take advantage of top notch support and competitive warranty offerings.
Email our Sales Team at email@example.com or go to the Integration drop-down menu from the Ascend Desktop, hover over Ascend and click on Order Hardware and Supplies to place an order today.Tags: category, Drop-down, Hardware, Menu, order, Version 2.12, work order