Winter, but Better
The weather outside might be frightful, but the newest version of Ascend is delightful! If you haven’t heard, the Winter 2016 version is available today. Update to take advantage of upgrades to Vendor Orders, eCommerce, reports, and more.
Update Now: The Winter 2016 version of Ascend lets you:
- Lock your desktop tiles
- Include even more information (like Gender, Season, and Year) in your Product records
- Easily upload products to your website with a single checkbox
- Take advantage of an easier Tax hierarchy
- Work in a simplified Vendor Orders window
- Accept post-tax coupons any time during a sale (even if you’ve already taken a payment)
- Easily check if a product is available with Trek or QBP from within a transaction
- Keep better records with the new Work Order History by Serial Number report on Ascend Online Reports
But there’s much more! So update your system today: it’s quick and easy. Not convinced? Check out our release notes to learn more.
Watch the Webinar: We spent the last few weeks collecting your questions on the Winter 2016 version of Ascend. Now you can get the answers in our Winter 2016 Webinar. Follow this link to see our Product Manager, Luke, tackle all your winter worries.
Do you have a question we didn’t hit in the Webinar, release notes, or Ascend University? Feel free to comment below, or send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.Tags: Ascend, Update, Walkthrough, Webinar, winter 2016