Would You like a Gift Receipt for That?
The holidays usually mean two things for retailers: big sales and the need for gift receipts. Tackle both with Ascend version 2.12 and the new features it brings to help make this holiday season your most successful ever. We’ve made it easier to print product labels and included new receipt default settings to make gift and email receipts a breeze.
Labels in 1, 2, 3: Our new label printing functions make printing a three step process regardless of the number of labels needed. Easily:
- Print labels for all products included in an On-Sale Record
- Print quantity on hand for each selected product or an individual label for selected products
- Or prompt Ascend to ask you to specify how many copies you’d like to print and whether you’d like to include Sale Price for each product individually
Automate Receipt Printing: New receipt default settings help transactions move more quickly. You no longer have to manually email receipt copies to customers or worry about the number of copies that are printed. Workstation specific settings allow you to:
- Print gift receipts by default
- Email receipts by default
- Adjust the default amount of receipt copies printed after every transactions
- Set a shop or backroom computer to print no receipts
Start Learning Now: Ascend version 2.12 will be released on December 9th, so learn how to use our new label printing and receipt default functions today. Missed last week’s tutorials? You can find them all here.Tags: Defaults, labels, Product, Receipts, Videos